Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Disappointment..

As a college freshman, Ive been so excited and so fired up with all the Universities activities..
Wanting to enjoy and be part of each..
One of the most awaited event in the university is the paskuhan..
The annual celebration of Christmas by the university..
Higher years kept on bragging about it..
How fun, great and exciting the paskuhan is..
Im damnly excited about it..
I kept on imagining the Big night..
How fun it could be..
That my friends would stay up late and enjoy the whole night..
That itll be flooded with food lik how the older people describ it..
The great music that the bands will make..

Well time did run fast..
I didnt even notice that christmas time was here..
And the time for pakuhan was almost near..
I decided to buy new set of clothes for that Big night..
I need to look fab for that night..

Around 7pm I came..
Whn I noticed the people running and looking up in the sky
I panicked..
The fireworks display was almost over..
I did came late..
Well the bight is still not over ofcourse..
I will have fun tonight..
I look around to see my classmates..
They were hanging around there..
Sitting and talking inside our Gazeebo..
Well, I thought htey were just waiting for someone to fire the night up..
But they just stayed there the whole night..
Eating each butts up..
Damn..
Im hungry..
I need to eat..
Maybe the food will change the night's mood..
Well I choose where to eat..What fast food..
I decided..
Jollibee..
Maybe the food is good..
But when I recieved my most awaited chicken..
Its colder than Ice..
Its not even fresh..
Im getting really frustrated..
I decided to get back with my friends..
But then
theyre still not moving..
They were still there..
LAughging the night out..
I want someting to happen..
I walked alone..
Through the crowd..
Why the hell are this people enjoying??
I thought..
I heard something..
The Mc called a band..
A good band..
OOhh..
Maybe this will take my sadness away..
Eureka..
I have to call my friends so we can enjoy the music together..
We wnt there trying to have a better view of the bands..
Squeezing ourselves in..
But then,
we all lost interest..
We decided to burn the night in our seats..
Sweating our butts up..


Is this the night i have waited for so long??
Cmon..
I have wasted my time..
My time for preparation..
And my brain cells..
For thinking..

No comments: